Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Things you can learn from a 2 yr old.

So i was trying to come up with a Thanksgiving day blog for this year. I was looking back at last years and thought well yea i 'm thankful for good vis ,warm temps blah blah blah, that's a giving.
I was walking on the boardwalk with my daughter this morning and she ask me to take her down to the water so of course i did. When we got down to the edge she looked up and said "thank you daddy" . Then after a while she asked to go up to the playground, we got there and again she says "thank you daddy" after that we went back to the van, dropped her off at grandma's and before I left again she says" thank you daddy" So i thought about it and said you can be thankful for things but how often do we say thank you. makes you wonder. so i will say this.
Thank you to everyone who has taken classes with us this year.
Thank you to my great staff who tries to work hard to make all of our your diving experience safe and fun
Thank you to all of our customers for supporting the store so I can continue to do what I love.
And most of all thank you to my two year old for reminding me to stop and say "hey thanks"

Happy Thanksgiving
Steve D

No comments: